Twitter (X) Profile URL Finder
Scrape twitter profiles by a specific search query
Twitter Profile URL Finder is an automation program that scrapes Twitter profiles based on certain search queries, supplying you with valuable user information.
The rationale for this automation:
Users frequently need to find Twitter profiles that are connected to specific subjects or hobbies. This automation makes getting Twitter profile information easier, saving time and effort.
How to utilize and initiate:
- Install the "GoLess" browser extension.
- Download the Twitter Profile URL Finder workflow.
- Click "Run" to start the automation.
- Specify your search queries separated by commas in the "Names of users" field (up to 3 search queries).
- Create a new Google Spreadsheet or select an existing one if you have it.
- Run the workflow, and it will begin collecting Twitter profile information based on your specified search queries.
Input data and result:
- Search queries for Twitter profiles.
- The workflow will collect the following user information for each profile found:
- User's name
- Profile picture
- User description
Questions and Answers:
Is there a limit to the number of search queries I can use with this tool?
- You can specify up to three search queries to find Twitter profiles based on your specific interests.
Can I save the collected Twitter profile information for later analysis or use?
- Yes, the data can be saved in your Google Spreadsheet, allowing you to further analyze or utilize it as needed.