Shopify Store Scraper
Shopify Store Scraper automates price monitoring on Shopify stores. It extracts structured data like store name, product details, prices and images.
Shopify Store Scraper is a tool for automating price monitoring on Shopify-powered online stores. It crawls the website and extracts structured data such as name and of store, quantity of products, products title, prices, descriptions, product image links. It is an efficient way to extract lots of data without manually collecting it via a web browser.
- Url of store
- Name of store
- Description of the store
- Store image link
- Quantity of products
- Products title
- Prices of products
- "Product image links
- Description HTML of the products
How to use the Shopify Store Scraper:
- Install the GoLess browser extension.
- Select and open the Shopify Store Scraper in the marketplace.
- In the popup window, provide the IDs of the tables:
- The ID of the input table will contain the URLs of stores and their data (Each link should be listed in a separate row in column A).
- The ID of the output table will contain the data of products of stores.
- Set the number of products for which information needs to be parsed.
- Click "Run."
Frequently Asked Questions
How many URLs can the workflow scrape?
It's limited by the number of rows in a Google Spreadsheet. The maximum number of links that can be specified is 1000.