Reddit Posts Scraper
Reddit Posts Scraper allows users to easily collect and analyze information about posts on Reddit, which can be useful for research, marketing and more
The Reddit Posts Scraper is a powerful tool designed to effortlessly gather and analyze Reddit post information. Whether for research, marketing, or analytical purposes, this automation efficiently extracts crucial data from Reddit posts, simplifying the process for users.
Why Should You Use This Automation?
This tool facilitates the collection of various key details from Reddit posts, including post titles, links, account names of publishers, upvote counts, comment quantities, publication timestamps, subreddit details, and brief post descriptions. It streamlines the extraction process, saving time and effort for comprehensive data analysis.
How to Use and Get Started:
- Install and Access: Install the Reddit Posts Scraper from the marketplace.
- Input Data: Provide the Google Sheet ID containing the URLs of desired Reddit posts in a separate column (e.g., Column A).
- Execution: Click "Run" to initiate the workflow and allow it to scrape data.
- View Results: Once completed, enjoy the extracted data in the specified format.
Input Data and Results:
- Input Data Format: Google Sheet with separate URLs of Reddit posts in a column.
- Extracted Results: A tabulated format displaying URL, Title, Account name, Account URL, Upvotes, Quantity of comments, Publish date, Subreddit, and Description for each post.
Questions and Answers:
Is there a limit to the number of URLs that can be scraped?
- The tool is limited by the number of rows in the Google Spreadsheet. It can process a maximum of 1000 links.
What can I do with the scraped Reddit post data?
- The extracted data provides insights for research, content strategy, trend analysis, and understanding user engagement within specific subreddits.
Can I scrape additional details beyond what's mentioned?
- The tool currently focuses on key post attributes. For specific customization or additional data, modifications to the tool might be necessary based on individual requirements.