Get free proxies from popular sites into your google table in one click
The Proxy Scraper Automation Tool is designed to effortlessly gather free proxies from diverse sources and compile them into a Google Table. It streamlines the process of collecting up-to-date proxy server information, providing a convenient and organized format for users.
Why Should You Use This Automation?
This automation simplifies the otherwise manual and time-consuming task of finding free proxy servers. It offers a hassle-free method to swiftly collect valuable data about available proxies from various websites and consolidate them into a user-friendly Google Table format.
How to Use and Get Started
- Access and Launch the Workflow: Install the GoLess extension and locate the Proxy Scraper in the marketplace. Initiate the workflow to begin using the tool.
- Specify Google Table ID: Upon starting the process, you'll be prompted to input the Google Table ID where the proxy server data will be recorded.
- Grant Necessary Permissions: Ensure the tool has appropriate writing permissions for successful data recording into the Google Table. Refer to the documentation here for granting access: [link to permissions guide].
The automation allows users to:
- Specify the Google Table ID for data storage.
- Customize the number of pages per site to determine the quantity of proxies to collect.
- Automatically collect available free proxies from specified sites.
- Organize data in a Google Table format for easy access and utilization.
- Collected Proxy
Questions and Answers:
- How do I get started with the free proxy harvesting tool?
- Simply initiate the workflow to start using the automation.
- How do I specify a Google Table to record the proxies found?
- When starting the workflow, provide the Google Table ID to store the proxy server data.
- How do I give the tool the rights to write to the Google Table?
- To enable successful data writing, ensure the tool has appropriate writing permissions. Follow the guide here: [link to permissions guide].
- What are the benefits of using this workflow?
- This workflow facilitates quick and effortless collection of updated data about free proxy servers, conveniently organized in a Google Table format.
- Can I customize the number of pages per site to specify how many proxies I want to get?
- Yes, you can adjust the number of pages per site to specify the quantity of proxies you wish to collect.