LinkedIn Profile Scraper
Extract well-organized data from LinkedIn profiles through their URLs, ideal for automating the processing of profile information: username,ID, bio and ect.
This actor provides a means of obtaining information regarding a LinkedIn profile via a LinkedIn URL, which is beneficial for obtaining data about multiple profiles efficiently without relying on parsers or human effort. Its purpose is to extract well-organized data about a LinkedIn profile through its URL, making it an ideal tool for individuals interested in automating the processing of LinkedIn profile information instead of collecting data manually via a web browser. The information it can retrieve ranges from username, url and ID of account, name, connections, biography and more.
- Url of account
- ID of account
- Account name
- Contact info
- Type of account
- Profile picture link
- Instagram link (if account has it)
How to use the LinkedIn Profile Scraper:
- Install the GoLess browser extension.
- Select and open the LinkedIn Profile Scraper in the marketplace.
- In the popup window, provide the ID of the Google sheet: 3.1. The ID of the input sheet will contain the URLs and data of accounts you're interesting in. (Each link should be listed in a separate row in column A).
- Click "Run."
- Wait till the workflow end scraping data and enjoy the results.
Frequently Asked Question
How many URLs can the workflow scrape?
It's limited by the number of rows in a Google Spreadsheet. The maximum number of links that can be specified is 1000.