LinkedIn People Search Results Scraper
This workflow is designed for the automatic extraction of data about professionals from search results based on a query.
This workflow is designed for the automatic extraction of data about professionals from search results based on a query. It's will help you save time and effort when collecting contact information from participants on the LinkedIn platform.
LinkedIn People Search Results Scraper can be useful to a wide range of professionals and businesses, and here are the main ones:
- Recruiters: For searching and selecting candidates for vacant positions based on professional skills, recommendations, and work experience.
- HR managers: Used to analyze the labor market and identify talented specialists in a specific industry.
- Sales and marketing specialists: For quick collection of contacts to attract new clients and partners.
- Analysts and consultants: Research the market and industry trends, as well as assess the competitiveness of companies.
- Startups and entrepreneurs: Formation of a list of potential investors or partners for their business.
- Researchers and scientists: Evaluation and analysis of skills and competencies among specialists in a specific field or industry.
- Communication and PR specialists: Finding professionals for events, conferences, presentations, or interviews.
In addition to the listed categories, the tool can be useful to any professional or organization that needs to systematically analyze and collect information about the profiles of participants on the LinkedIn platform.
- Specifyng the results you need.
- Providing the Google table ID.
- URL of account
- Specialization and position
- Location (country and city)
How to use the LinkedIn People Search Results Scraper:
- Install the GoLess browser extension.
- Select and open the The LinkedIn People Search Results Scraper at the marketplace.
- In the pop up window, provide the ID of the Google table and set the limit of results you need.
- Click "Run."
Frequently Asked Questions
How many results can the workflow give?
On one page, it can produce 1000 default results. If you change the number of rows in the Google table to the maximum. Workflow can produce up to 55,000 results.